sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012


hello followers! first of all i noticed that all of my posts start with "sorry and i'll try to post more often" so sorry for that! so lately i've been really busy with school, and even thought i said i was going to post on my holidays, and got really lazy and ended up not making a single post. :( i really like this blog so i'm not going to delete it, but i'm going on a kind of "hiatus", because i lost my inspiration and i don't want to make posts just for the sake of it. so if i find something nice to blog about i'll post it here, but i won't be making posts as frequently as i promised you guys. :(
i hope you guys don't unfollow me, thank you :)

(and i just wanted to say hello to Tomás because he said that if i didn't he would kill me D: )

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário